Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hello World~^^

This is my first blog on net!!!.. I am just new to this stuff.. By the way.. let me introduce myself.. Kent was the name given when i was a small child.. and when is it?.. i almost forget.. i am quite a forgetful person anyway.. If i am not mistaken.. I was just 1feet tall during my early secondary school(i was short that time but now.. hmmm.. most people have to put their head up when looking at me.. haha~) Anyway.. you can call me kent/quah.. anyone you like but no others.. hehe.. I am 18years old and is about to reach 19.. (i hate this.. why?.. because i am December baby.. I have to wait until the end of the year to get my birthday present.. =.=) But i love December because Christmas and new year are just around the corner!.. (just not so satisfactory as there is no winter in Malaysia.. haha~ playing show is fun!~) About my location.. i am leaving in a small island.. Island that is most beautiful for me up to date.. Here, penang island, is my birth place, place for me to grow, playing around, happy, sad, mad, anything and everything.. I love my island so much~ There is everything you needed here.. there are many shopping complex like Qeensbay, Gurney, Pragin and Time square!.. As well as APEX university in our country~USM.. and.. penang is known to be food heaven in Malaysia!.. proud to be a penang people... (i am doing a promotion for penang island.. huhuhu~) Next.. what you want to know about me?.. my educational background?.. okep.. Erm.. I was a student in SJK(c)Yang Cheng since i am 6years old(kindergarten) till i am standard6.. many funny childhood memories there.. huhu.. then i go to Sacred Heart High School(SHHS) for my secondary study.. not bad here.. 5years.. did quite a lot of stupid things here.. wakakaka^^.. After that i am luckly choosen to study at matrix.. 1 out of 100 in SHHS!!!.. (i am always that lucky.. huhu~~) Then.. 1year at kolej matrikulasi melaka(KMM).. i NEVER regret to study there.. there are MANY memories.. a deep scar in my heart.. about my diary in KMM i will share it in my next blog.. dont miss it.. huhu~ Next.. ya~.. my family.. my dad, my mom and.. I have 3sbling.. (all guys.. i want a sister.. huhu~) I am the second among them.. my older brother is 24years old this year and is working now.. my younger brother is studying standard6.. he is having his UPSR this year(he is closed in cage by my mom now.. my poor bro.. huhu~) My mom hope to get a daughter.. but unfortunately.. huhu.. but nevermind.. my dad say they will bring their "lovely one" back and stay with us!~.. (daddy.. we need some time ok?.. wakakakakaka..).. What's next?.. hmmm.. My hobby?.. ok.. hmmm.. I like to play games.. online.. and.. basketball!!!.. especially when the time i was in KMM.. miss them so much~ muack~~ Besides.. piano is also my favorite..( i dint touch piano since i went to study at KMM.. 1year there.. my piano skill all gone.. huhu..) plus.. my grandma's house's piano spoiled.. T_T.. so sad.. huhu~.. tired writing all this..(even my english essay also cant come out with this length..=.= wahaha..) okep.. I think that's all about me.. Anythings i miss i will share it on my next blog.. see you.. bye..^^

4 comments:

  1. haahaa...
    never saw u wrote such long essay in f5 leh ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome newbie
    hihi
    nice intro
    update story cepat
    wah, demand gilaa i
    heheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya lor
    at secondary school, u so quiet
    how come now write so long de introduction
    and then why we all dunno ur christine name is kent de ler?

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's shocking news in the sports betting world.

    It's been said that any bettor needs to look at this,

    Watch this now or quit placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - SPORTS GAMBLING ROBOT

    ReplyDelete